Collections MOSAIC Plus 10.0
Collections MOSAiC is a Collections Management system that is simple enough to use for anyone, affordable enough for everyone, sophisticated enough for the most discerning and flexible enough to suit collections of any size.
Fully searchable data, with built-in and user-definable reports and data export functions. Pre-loaded with industry standard validation lists, but fully customizable by yourself.
An internet connection is not required, but if available, your collection data can be easily uploaded to the internet for searching by the public (or just your staff).
Designed for use by museums, historical societies, galleries, libraries and cultural heritage organizations that have collections with heritage significance. Your collection is usually a combination of objects, photographs, documents, books, archives and artworks with data from associated people, places, events etc. and digitised information such as images, oral histories etc. Your database will display your mosaic of heritage.
- Easy to use - suitable for first time users and trained professionals
- Designed by users and consultants in the Cultural & Heritage sector
- Record your collection easily – supports Object, Photograph, Document, Archives, Book, Artwork and others of your choosing
- Based around telling stories - record and combine information about People, Places, Events etc. and link to unlimited Object records and other Subjects
- Add unlimited images, documents, oral histories etc. to your Objects and Subjects
- Designed around International & Australian standards for collection documentation
- Share - display your collections on your website or have a Web Site created for you
- Flexible – tailor it to suit yourself
- Affordable – Low initial cost, all inclusive, ready to use with no annual licence fees
- Suitable for small or large collections. MOSAiC can grow with you
- Document your Collection Management Activities
- Minimal Requirements – Even runs on old computers
- Fully Functional, with or without the Internet
One CD - easy installation - ready to use within minutes (everything you need is included)
- Legendary Support